<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Random ♥ 1:13 AM

Why can't there just be only 1 good choice given to me??

Sometimes, it's such a headache when there are too many choices to choose..
I am having a terrible headache now...what to choose? where to go?
Arghhhhhh...........

God, give me an answer..
.
.
.
.
.
The grass is always greener, on the other side...

But i just worry that i might end up losing all...

---------------------------------------------------------

Ever wonder why is it so hard to create rapport??
I used to.. and here is what i learnt during my 3 years time in TP.

Rapport is similar to acquiring a new skill or knowledge. It may not come naturally, however, with consistent practice and efforts, one can definitely get better or excel at it. YES, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT! Rapport leads to a flow of conversations, and you will find yourself enjoying it more and making deeper connections with all kinds of people around you.

A talkative person always good at creating rapport? I doubt so. Sometimes, the person who dominates in a conversation only annoys people around him/her by the inconsiderate and insensitive behaviour. I believe in listening to others, and say the congruous words/sentences at at the 'auspicious' time. Always be generous in lending a listening ear to others, be it your friends, family, colleagues or whoever...