<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The big day ♥ 11:43 PM

Overnight at QQ's place yesterday. Her dog, dudu damn cute lor..and she likes me coz she kept licking and kissing me..wahahaha..

Woke up at 6:50am today. Reach TTC at 8:10am. Registered and prepared to get ready...

My contact lens was killing me...eyes itchy for the whole day, and I don't know why is that so...

I think i look damn ugly on the photos today...or maybe I am ugly..and there was something wrong with my hair style...OMG...

I wish my parents or siblings are with me today... their presence could bring more gratefulness for me for today..

A big thanks to whoever making this journey a completed and memorable one, especially some of the great lecturers there who had helped me or guided me in various ways. I know I am not a perfect person. In fact, I am quite lousy actually, particularly in people relationship management. Lesson learnt, being straight forward may not be a good thing.

Someone asked me, "What do you feel when you were on stage?"
I answered, "Nothing, I really felt nothing at all. Just a bit nervous, wondering if my leg could function properly or not."

Didn't manage to take photo with many others coz I stayed in the function room for a while then headed home le... Mr Oh... where were you huh?

Anyway, all has ended today, BUT it also means the beginning of another journey.. I am worried for the unknown future.. can someone enlighten me a bit???

I have accepted Accountancy..,.but iam still contemplating to furthur education or not...

Life is about making decisions.. Many times, one small decision we make could change our life completely... Now I know why kids are so carefree, bcoz all decisions are made by the parents which means, parents are the ones having big headache for us all the time when we are young. 辛苦了。

Ms Chiang texted me in the afternoon. Asking my progress and so on and so forth.. I told her, I am sick of doing admin works... The fact is, I am sick of being a PA or Secretary. Talking about work, I am going back tomorrow...and the thought of it makes me sick...I couldn't help... but who can help me????

Reached home at around 1:30pm, then prepared and went out to meet Kalyne at Orchard. We watched the movie, "Angels or Demons", at Lido. More of a movie for the christians. And I love it, but there was a period of time I dozed off in the cinema..hahah...not bcoz the movie is bored, but it's regualr for me to be sleepy when I am in an air-conditioned place after scrumptious and heavy food. woohoo... However, I did manage to pull myself up very quickly, coz I didn't wanna miss any part of the movie.

Headed to hotel XXX at Orchard. Shopped around Far East Plaza and Ngee Ann City. Reached home around 9pm.

Uploaded some of the photos to my facebook...more are coming up soon.

Look at the following conversation between Janice and me:

Vivian says: Janice, I think I am getting uglier as time goes by...
Janice says: You are.. Look at the photos you taken 3 years ago and now, such a big difference lo
Vivian says: Why huh? I am so sad la...
Janice says: But then hor,,, you had never look good on photo de leh.
Janice says: But then hor,,, you can try la...join the desperate housewife group..maybe that helps you to regain beauty again
Vivian says: ???huh????
Janice says: Love make the world round and beautiful ma... you always say one.
Vivian says: LOL..