<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
It's God's Plan Maybe ♥ 10:49 PM

It's so coincident..

Just when i thought of it... it came with a surprising start.. If it is fate or destiny.. i shall just follow it..

I was scared of it in the past coz I am just way too not confident in myself. But today, like YiingSee said, there is nothing to be afraid of. In fact, people fail all the time. In the world, only a pathetic 3% of the population are having a safe and secured life. Even lawyers and doctors are belong to the base level, let alone the others??

I was thinking to myself, Vivian, you should just go ahead and try it out. If I failed, then never mind, life still continues, in the end i learned a lesson, a lesson about doing and building my own career instead of working hard for others. After all, a job does not equals to my career. Just that in a way, it helps me in finding and building my career. Thanks to all!

I shall let fate lead me to where i want to be in any decent ways. I have a goal to achieve. A mission to complete. I shall stand tall not just physically, but mentally as well and shine for The Lord God, my family and myself.

It seems like it's been planned. Yes, according to the bible, God had already has a plan for all of us long ago before we start to plan for our life. Praise The Lord God.

I am gonna change my hair style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!