<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
SHOUT OUT ♥ 11:59 PM

I am sick of this...Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Am supposed to be on my queen size bed and sleep soundly by now...my body is telling me to do so, but my mind refuses to acccomodate...I don'tknow what am I thinking.. what do I want?? I am just so sick of everything around me...will you guys just be kind and leave me alone??

I need money...lots of money...someone, please tell me an instant and smart way to earn steady and big money...I sound very pathetic..ya.?? Indeed, I am...right now..

I simply need a gate away to escape all the irritating, frustrating and annoying chores around me..

MY GOD!!! I don't know why I am so emo now..maybe I am really tired...to a large extend, I think I am under a lot of stress... there is this person who makes me headache every time we meet and everytime we talk....WTH!! And hell, I become so timid, timorous and useless in front of this demanding, proud and bombastic person...

Probably, it's due to the fact that I have never served anyone before...and I couldn't adjust myself well in the position of being a PA or whatever you call it.. Come to think of it, I have never regard myself as someone who is meticulous and considerate in my daily life activities...instead of taking care others, I need someone to take care of me, though I am living alone in my house.

Vivian, take it easy, bear and endure it for a few more months..and off you will be free soon.. God bless me...