<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
What's next? ♥ 9:39 PM

Like I mentioned, I thought I impressed the interviewers with some of my personal stories in the past... and now I declare.... I DID!!!

I just got the notice that my application status to Accountancy has changed to 'Admited' from 'Processing', which means the formal acceptance letter is on the way to me now. woohoo... SMU is so fast in action... it only took a week to get back to me after the interview on last week.

Frankly speaking, I am kinda confused now... Initially, i told myself that if I don't get my FIRST CHOICE which is Accountancy, I will drop off the idea of furthur education even if any other courses accept me. Now... I got my first choice.. overjoyed and exhilarated..but only last for a few seconds or rather, less than 1 minute...why???? Because I had drop off the idea of continuing my study...why? Bcoz.. i really enjoy my work now.. though not much pay,,, but under this recession period...drawing a salary of between 1.5k to 2.0k pay is pretty good le, i guess.. And what? I got another offer which pays me 200 higher than what i earn now... and now I really dunno le...

God really work out a way for me, a good way.
While on the way home today, I keep thinking how far I have come... I remember, before I went to TP, I struggled hard in fighting what's FATE has planned for me. Then I got into TP, I worked hard, people started to refer me as the Do-Able person, I had not a single interest in my course field and yet, i managed to get the medal at the end of the day. However, I have to confess that my love for the course has grown after the years... I started to look for a job after graduation, the first 2 months was really suffering, I couldn't get myself a rice bowl and yet, my bank acoount showed a pathetic 400 bucks and my installment for the month was not paid... worse, my insurance payment is due in June...with a sum of S$XXXX.... Later, I got myself a job as secretary at AIA office. And now, I am offered a higher pay job from another company... While tempting to give up the idea of furthur education, I am offered my first choice in SMU(my first choice for business course too)...

See, God really plan a way out for me, a good way...


I remember a quote that says, "You gotta remember where you started to be proud of how far you have come."

It may seems nothing to many people, but I feel greatly for the quote.... coz I remember where I started, and I am proud of my ability of overcoming the obstacles and not resigning to fate...