<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Working late ♥ 12:03 AM

I think I am too addicted into the internet.
I can't stop touching my laptop...even if i have been damn sleepy and fatigue.
Been doing OT recently. Tired, but good that I am much more comfortable with my job now. It's a bless from God. Thank You, My Lord.

Today, I reached home around 11pm. LOL, work like never ending... I am now an Personal Assistant, secretary, admin assistant and including accountant for my boss... Complicated? YES, defintely, sometimes I really do not know how to tell people about my job scope. To sum up, it's everything under the business. No complain from me because i take it as a form of learning and experiencing. Thank God for the learning opportunity given.

My boss drove me home today, and we would probably go shopping tomorrow (if I can make it) as she has some lobang about Singapore Great Sales. Hahaha, and best, I already got my pay for this month, half in cash and half in cheque. Unbelivable? I think she's dragging me to become a shopholic... but she's so rich, how can i buy things that she buys..

While doing the accounting stuff for my boss, I find myself very enjoying in it. Though it can be very hectic, somehow i feel peace while doing it. I don't know why. People may be doubting me now, coz everybody were saying accounting is not easy, very tiring and stress...all those... But I undaunted by the challenge, I am trying work things out step by step.

God, should I really let go of the SMU accountancy? It says, the challengeo get in is on the heat, and I should be proud to be accepted by SMU's SOA team within a week from my interview date. BUT, i am letting go of it.... AM I SURE???

I am going to style my hair on Sun. I want to maintain it natural this time. No colouring, no perming, nothing, just the simple and nature way it should be.