<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Busy ♥ 11:06 PM

Pimples are still buming around my face..hohoho... I say to myself, "Evidence of being young and energetic." But, they got worse recently as I could feel the pain on my face every now and then. Looking back, I am not sure if I am consider lucky or not cos pimple only started to appear since last year and each time they faded quickly. However, ever since the beginning of this year, they love staying on my face for a longer while than ever... (Oops, I can go on and on blogging about pimple..)

Work is busy... I feel like back to the period of rushing for projects in school. LOL... It is okay if I have to do OT often, the only thing I worry is I cannot perform well, especially when others told me how many pages they worked for a day, and I was like....Oh God, bless me, give me power.

I guess it's been a long time since I do something related to my course in TP. I remember in year 1, I was so facinated by creating a travel related website... I spent countless nights to do it without feeling tired and miserable. Many times, I found fault with myself in every page I did..so that better works can be produced. I got an 'A' for that subject, but was quite disappointed cos I thought I could get Disctinction for it. After that only subject in year 1, I had never do anything in html. I was once an expert in flash, fireworks and photoshop... but now... terrible.. I can rewind back all my memories, but give me time and space... I know I can.. For the past 1 week working on the new job, I can see myself grow more and more each day passed by. God's bless!

Someone asked me, "What do you think of Admin job?"
I think it's a very general question... admin job can be wide too. I remember the time I spent in doing admin job, I faced with mountains of paper works each day. But those were easy, no thinking process required, the only thing a person must possess is COMMON sense I guess. Haha.. And that's why I decided to move on to another challenge which is my current job. I felt empty back then, I was busy but I don't feel like learning things that appeal to me. People in that work place is friendly, nice, easy-going and caring. I cherished and treasured that a lot. Thank you, wonderful guys and ladies. Had a great time knowing them and working with them. LZ, my best partner cum the sweetie pie lady messaged to tell me how much she appreciated working with me... wahahahha.. touched... Oh my God, why am I still like can't let go like that?? LOL... I AM moving on...

God, You have given me blessings, this time, I ask for Your blessings for my mum. Heal her.. Let her be healthy. Let sickness and worries stay far away from her. Not only her, but everyone I care for... God, You know I can lose anything but not that something...FAMILY...