<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Friday, June 12, 2009
First day ♥ 11:44 PM

First day at work in the new environement....and I OTed already...wahahaha...

er............... I don't know what to say...kinda blurrrrr all the way...lol...I needa pick things up very quickly coz the deadline is around the corner...stress is here with me already..and I don't know how much I can remember on the coming Monday. God bless please. I am not a perfectionist, but I strive to be one.... God bless.

I miss Alexandra hawker centre...the tasty curry chicken rice... woohoo... and I am known as an adventurer...for food.

QQ sent me a message in the evening, and I only replied her 1 and half hour later....lOl... I got pretty frowned over what she sent me... How can a person be so self-centred? How can that person(Let's call that person 'L') got the face to pop out that kind of super mean and stupid question to her? Who's future? yours? hers? both of yours? Please la... not a kid anymore.... Like what I guessed, which is correct in the end based on what L told QQ later on... My conclusion is L only needs her when L NEEDS her. I hope you make your own decision, gal. And I hope the decision will make your life a better one, not a worse one. God bless.

YS called me many times today and yesterday. But never once I picked the phone call from YS these few days. Oops... paiseh... coz I know what YS wanna say to me, and sorry, I simply don't want to listen at this period of time... I scared I might screw things up or make things worse... so why not just let me seal my mouth tight for now?

Uncle Moon and Auntie Mary asked me over for dinner tonight... Cheryl, the little cute gal kept disturbing me....but it's okie since she's so cute... Hazel, her older sister got jealous coz I only play with her sister.. so funny... Uncle Moon shared some valuable life lessons with me... And I went like, Oh MY Goodness! Auntie Mary drove me home after the dinner... reached home at around 10pm... Home sweet home...