<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Freedom ♥ 11:18 PM

These days, weather has been damn hot!!!!!!

Attended church service on Sat... didn't join the gals for the visit to Asian Civilisation Museum... Hohoho... no interest, or rather I am lazy..

Preaching title: What is Freedom??? [John 10:10]
Pastor Jasmine

1.The world takes away our freedom

[Matthew 11:28a (The message)]
Here is the question: "Are you tired? Are you burn out?"
WHy??
Because the world defines success as a destination.
How many destinations you have? Where are the destination??
Or rather, what do you get in the end??

SO many of us living in this society are caught in the never-ending, inevitable and increasingly rat race. Sometimes, we tried numerous ways to break free from it, but each time, to our dismay, we find ourselves trapped in the race again and again. There seems to be no way out, because that's what today's world is. We go through the system of primary, secondary, Poly/JC, university/getting a job, finding a soulmate, marriage, kids.............. why do we have to go through all these??? And if one does not go through the proper system that the society sets us in, people will start to say, "You are weird!" Pastor Jasmine shared with us the conversation between her maid and her... I was soooo shocked upon hearing it.. Her maid, at the age of 26, already a mother of two, and her oldest child is already 12 years old........ OHHHHHHHH, my goodness! which means, she becomes a mother at the age of 14, which is sooooo far away from me already...and Pastor Jasmine, in her mid 30s, still single, would be consider a weirdo in her maid's country, told by her maid...lol..

Something that really sets me into deeper thinking is the result of 1.5 millions of people commited suicide in a year worldwide... that figure... that figure makes me sad... and i couldn't help but started to wonder why???????????????? I have heard all my friends around me telling or complaining how stressful their life are... And I remember vividly, in 1997, during the Asian econmoy crisis, news of people in HK commited suicide is everywhere on TV... Life is stressful because the world set us in it. Nobody will say, "I have earned enough money, I will stop making more money from now on." Who will say this?? come and donate some to me, I will be very glad. Hahha.. Alright, people, we are never satisfied no matter how much money you have in your bank account.... Man simply just wanted for more and more...and so we keep on working and working... end up, complaining about this and that... The world sucks life from us.....but Jesus breathe life into us.
[Mettew 11:28]
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Alright... how many friends you have? Your contact list in your facebook account must be.... more than what you can count.. but how many of them actually communicate with you heart to heart?? Or most of them are just those "HI" and "BYE" friends. Or maybe, you don't even know who the other party is... Well, the world defines completeness is to have companion/soulmate. When people started to get curious about love... they want to try it out themselves. Some are lucky, they found.. some not so lucky, but they just keep on trying and trying, breaking up and breaking hearts... Will I find the one in the end?? I would ask myself. ANswer still no one can provide yet, and so i continue living my life in God's will, coz I trust and I seriously believe that He is the only one who will never hurt me, never fail me, never leave me, never abandone me and never make me cry... Praise God! People, if you have found the one, you are blessed; if you have not yet found the one, guess what... God has a plan for you long ago before you realized you need one... be patient...

Beware that although we might be free to choose our freedom, we have no way to choose the oncsequences... So, live life the Godly way..



Someone, I will not mention your name in the public... BUT I seriously urge you to be more responsible to everyone and everything... Not just one or 2, but everyone...

I have been telling my circle of friends that I hate those irresponsible people... simple things they do would make me jump and shout... If you are meeting me, it's ok to be late for a while, but I value responsibility A LOT! If you are late for 10 or 15 mins, it's ok i will wait patiently but gott let me know. If you are going to be late for 30 mins and above or would like to cancel the meeting, you have to inform me at least 1 hour before the meeting time which we set. Even if you accidently overslept... it is still your responsibility to inform me asap............. saying sorry will not help at all... let me tell you, if someday my bf do this to me, i will really consider a "BYEBYE" to him... it just makes me think that this person cannot be trusted...such irresponsible act makes me vomit... Please do not take anyone for granted!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh God, cool me down!