<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Friday, June 5, 2009
I got in ♥ 9:11 PM

I have got into NUS!!! For work, not for study.
They pay a lot...that I had never ever thought of getting it as a poly graduate...

Received the call from the person in charge early in the morning... and going down to NUS again to sign the contract of 6 months.

After that, I either go overseas to study straight away or delay my study to the late next year and continue working there for another round...

It seems too nice to believe... until now, i still doubtful about it... even some degree holders are not getting that amount of pay.. I am blessed by God indeed!

Too bad, QQ did not manage to get in with me. So sad of not being able to work with her. She's good at designing de lor.I thought my interview experience wasn't good as compare to my previous experiences. But God helps me through all and I made it in again. Praise the Lord. All my achievements not done by myself alone, together with God's love and strength, I made it through. Thank God!

When I tendered my resignation letter to my boss....haiz...I saw her face changed immediately.. It's really hard for me to say it to her since she has been nice to me... Oops, just received a call from her at this time, asking me to meet her tomorrow morning to have a chat. Just let me go!!! Don't make me feel worse anymore...

Received a letter from SMU, telling me that I am elligible to apply for Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship. BUT, I am not goin to SMU anymore.