<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Monday, July 13, 2009
grumbling again ♥ 3:18 PM

Attended service yesterday. Nice meet up with the wonderful group of friends.

Pastor Jeff never fails to make me laugh out loud each time he preaches. And I never fails to learn something new and do a reflection upon my own live after his preaching. He reminded us that, despite 2009 is filled with many uncertainties and crisis, it's still a year of preparation for a better year to come.

While he stressed on leadership quality in the every individual of us, indirectly he pointed out something very important, that is light brings illumination which directs our paths.. When there is hope, there is a will.

Undoubtly, the main title for yesterday's preaching is How to be a vision carrier? [2 Timothy 2]

1. have a sense of purpose to pass it on.
Well, the purpose is simple here... whatever we are doing or we did in the past, we are paving ways for our future generations, just like the way our ancestors or parents did for us. We won't be very pleasedd with ourselves if we only live for our each individual soul. Only when our care and love are expanded to the bigger pool of peopled surrounded us, we then will have many thanks to give to when one day we soar high. I started to think about the relationship between the peopl around me and I, and I realized how profound it is to live for others... I pray to God that, in all ways, I will try my very best to care and love for the people around me, and make them happier..

While sharing about the criteria section, Pastor Jeff shared about how he exceled in his study with one of the local universities in Singapore. Depiste being good in his results, he is firm that he cannot do well in his career if he chooses to go into the engineering industry which is his major in University. I am once again reminded of myself, although I exceled in my studies by achieving wonderful As and Distinctions for the majority of my subjects, I knew and i know i will never be the one who can excel in her work too. Yes, i am good at examinations. Throw me a question with a pen and paper, and I will give you the perfect answer you are looking for. But, throw me an industry project, well,,, i can still do it, but i need longer time... and more efforts... worse, the outcome may not be the perfect one you are looking for... Having said these, it doesn't mean that i didn't do well in projects,... however, i would like to emphasis that school project and industry projects are totally 2 different things... Pastor Jeff even joked that if there was any company in the engineering industry hired him, he could only say to God that, ' God, have mercy for that company..' wahahaha... so what about me now?? well... god, i will say, give me the strength and wisdom, and i shall endure it to the end of the day when you ask me to leave for a better place/... praise lord....

Had my facial treament after about 5 months... finally... it was damn comfortable, i nearly fell asleep while doing the treatment...

I am tired physically and mentally... I simply miss my family members too much le... Oh God, bless me... Amen