<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Friday, July 17, 2009
Friday night ♥ 11:56 PM

Sat is coming... horray...

I got my first pay cheque from NUS yesterday.. and I simply happy and rejoiced to see the figure.. It's been a long time since I receive this kind of figure... haha..

Met up with Serene for dinner at Bugis. Her birthday is on this Sunday, but couldn't celebrate with her on that day.. Hope you had a great time and sharing with me just now. We had curry fish head and other dishes.. curry fish head super scrumptious, and it's a long queue when we reached the restaurant. Other than the good food, we had a good chat as well. We headed to another restaurant called Sweet Sister for drink and dessert.. I had Ice Red Bean with Ice Cream and Serene had Mango Pudding Ice Cream.. nice nice.. We wanted to proceed to sing K thereafter, but didn't make it cos she gotta wake up very early tomorrow. But we did promise each other to go next month since she will be much more free..

Texted Joey asking her to accompany me to learn tennis.. and now needa find a coach..umm....

Xiu Zhen has been wanting to meet up with me lately, but couldn't make it due to serveral reasons. Well, I guess I know the purpose... but... does it help?? I think I shall stay with my own thoughts... Anyway, see you on Sunday! God will lead me along the way...