<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Monday, August 17, 2009
♥ 12:09 PM

Again, I had a great weekend..although it was always busy rushing from place to place...hahha..

Let me do a quick update of what i did for the past weekend, hopefully i can remember as much as possible...

Attended Michelle's division award presentation party on Friday evening after work. It was really fun and captivating. I gained a better understanding of the business now. By the time it ends, it was already past 10pm. Went back home and did some house works.

New refrigerator is delivered on Sat afternoon. Cool. In the evening, YS, NS, SS, ML, me and some other friends went to Singapore national stadium at Kallang to attend a performance by a group of Media Corp artists. Host was Michelle Chong and Guo Liang. Other performance artists include Rui En, Jeff Wang Jian Fu, Gurmit Singh, Shi Xing Hui and etc... Rui En is damn cool man... haha, and I really admire her a lot. And Gurmit is a funny and SMART guy.. As for Shi Xin Hui, she's very short but sings damn well. Her voice is powerful and unambiguous.

The performance was nice and I really enjoyed every moment of it. And Miss Yiing See was damn high... haha, in fact, all of us were screaming, laughing, dancing and singing all the way..hoohooo.. Had Subway for dinner with the group. Took lots of photos...but too lazy to upload..oops, i have accumulated many albums yet to be uploaded... should find a time to do so soon...

We went to Geylang for food after the performance... it was around 1130pm, but still very crowded... The food was nice, so does the companion...

Attended service on Sun morning...follow by a 2 hours workout at Danz Studio at Orchard... Again, i had aerobics and fit ball.. I perspired like mad..but felt damn shiok.. My tummy and leg have no or little strength..need to improve on that.. For aerobics wise, i could follow all the steps much better and easier than the first time... I love aerobics...

Went for shopping at orchard with Janice afterward, bought a sport shoe.. nice and cheap...hoho..

Bought some grocery at the supermarket...cook for myself later...ermmm, not very nice...but it's the effort that counts..

Watched Fated to Love You(命中注定我愛你) on you tube...nice drama..

Work has been bored.... no other comment...