<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Friday, August 14, 2009
不是因为寂寞才想你 ♥ 12:29 PM

遇上一個人,只需一分鐘;喜歡一個人,只需一刻鐘;
愛上一個人,只需一小時;但要忘了一個人,卻要一生。

放棄一個很愛你的人,並不痛苦;
放棄一個你很愛的人,那才痛苦;
愛上一個不愛你的人,那是更痛苦。



T.R.Y - ☆不是因为寂寞才想你☆

相遇在人海
聚散在重逢之外
醒来的窗台
等着月光洒下来
不用太伤怀
相信缘分依然在
让时钟它慢慢摇
滴滴嗒嗒等你来

看云水漂流
看着落叶被带走
泪湿的枕头
枕干潮湿的温柔
等到下一个春秋
等到秋叶被红透
让那指针慢慢走
停在花开的时候

不是因为寂寞才想你
只是因为想你才寂寞
当泪落下的时候
所有风景都沉默
因为有你爱所以宽容
因为思念时光走得匆匆
月光轻轻把梦偷走
所有无眠的夜想你够不够

━━≡≡━━
看云水漂流
看着落叶被带走
泪湿的枕头
枕干潮湿的温柔
等到下一个春秋
等到秋叶被红透
让那指针慢慢走
停在花开的时候

不是因为寂寞才想你
只是因为想你才寂寞
当泪落下的时候
所有风景都沉默
因为有你爱所以宽容
因为思念时光走得匆匆
月光轻轻把梦偷走
所有无眠的夜想你够不够

不是因为寂寞才想你
只是因为想你才寂寞
当泪落下的时候
所有风景都沉默
因为有你爱所以宽容
因为思念时光走得匆匆
月光轻轻把梦偷走
所有无眠的夜想你够不够
;


所有无眠的夜想你够不够

☆☆☆end☆☆☆

Labels: ,