<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Monday, August 10, 2009
It's a long weekend ♥ 10:35 PM

Had a real fruitful weekend plus P.H.
I can't remember all the crazy yet fun things i did over the past 3 days, but i really enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks guys for being there as my buddies or sisters. Love ya!!

I received my courier on friday,nonono, i didn't cos i wasn't at home. I called up and the person asked me to call again on the next day. The first thing i did when i woke up on Sat was making the call.. The person picked up my call and told me that they will deliver it to me before noon. A few minutes later, a lady called me saying that they can't make it on that day. I requested her to resend it to my work place on Tues, BUT she said need extra 8 bucks for the change of address. Ridiculous!!! So i asked her to fix a time for me so that i can wait for the courier at home....and she told me t wait from 9am to 12noon...Excuse me!!! I no need to work le isit??? I was furious cos the service is damn sucks... even SingPost allowed me to change address for collection w/o any further charge... and they are able to fix a time by me.... why can't you???????? Shit service... I was shouting at her... as i was very agitated by the kind of service she provides... what kind of service is that??????????????? She couldn't handle me anymore and said will arrange with the driver and get back to me again...

The more I think, the angrier I became... after consideration, i told them i will go down to collect myself... and the place is damn ulu one,,, i couldn't take bus to the place at all cos there isn't any. So i took a cab from Eunos, which luckily didn't charge me alot.. While finding a way back, i think I got lost.... I waited for cab, but none....in sight..damn... i walked from road 1 to road 3,,,still no cab in sight, i just kept walking until i don't know where i was... finally saw a bus stop.... but all the buses from that bus stop goes to other ulu places... damn... and i kept walking under the sun,,, my shirt was wet as i perspired too much.. damn... thank God, i saw another bus stop which helped me to get to the Kembagan MRT station..Thank God so much!!

Reached Danz Studio at around 1330pm, wanted to settle the bank matter as mum's request..damn, i mistaken the closing time...the bank was closed long ago before I reached.

Had my lunch, then prepared for fitness dance classes.. The work out almost killed me, but it was damn shiok... i think i enjoyed every minute of the 2 lessons i had on that day.

Met the fellow church mates and attended Polydin's service after the lessons...Polydins people damn high one...lol. Left after the phraise and worship section with Pris..

Reached home, and mum called minutes later... Love mum....she's the cutest mum in the world i think.

The next day, which is 44th Birthday of Singapore! Allow me to say something mushy...yeap...i think I am seriously in love with this Lion City, although you guys are leaving it for a better future. But who will doubt the beauty and the peace which this lion gives???

You know something, I think I was like a half dead fish on National Day due to the excessive work out I did on Sat. My whole ached like crazy, yes, whole, not partially,,,to be exact, from foot to neck except my head.. It's been a long while since I exercise...

Met up with Serene for lunch at Yam Cha Restaurant...love the dim sum, though not the best I ever tasted. I guess it's the accompany that matters. We headed to Vivo for Coffee Bean after dim sum. I finally bought a new refrigerator..at a super worth price because of National Day...phraise Lord!! Serene wanted to get a notebook at Best Denki...but i asked her to reconsider...cos i tot it was unnecessary for her...anyway, I guess she will be getting it sooner or later..

Reached home and went through the countless facebook emails.. lol... Realized that Adrian, my intern accompany for the first 3 months got married recently... woohoo!!! Never invite me lor... not happy... hahha, lol, we are not really close after all.. Jas, i really wanna encourage her to go further and further.. cos I know she can... Jia You!!!

And now, i am going to go the extra mile for myself and my future.. God, walk with me always...never leave me alone... i need your love, courage, strength and wisdom every now and then.. I will walk the way you paved out for me... I will work harder and harder to bring you shine and glory.. Amen...