<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2705381258583095840?origin\x3dhttp://cestlaviev.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
~C'est La Vie~
Disclaimer

NOTE: It's a personal blog that records my thoughts, feelings and life encounters. I have no intention to create any commotions. Please repect this blog. However, if you don't like it, look at what number 7 says below...




Protagonist
Profile
Photobucket Vivian
Christian
Sagittarius
West Singapore

I guess I am pretty a cheerful, easy-going, jovial and extrovert person...but at times, I can be very emotional and poignant too...Just don't step on my tail, cause I might screw you and fight with you..woohoo...kidding..

Love
Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Food, Chocolate, Old songs, Candle.
Silken white Calla Lily, Resplendent gilt-edge Clouds..
Pig that flys, Dog that swims, Rabbit that talks...

JE T'AIME MA FAMILLE!!

Hates
Smoke..cigarette..
Smokers that smoke their life away..
Gamblers that gamble their life away...
Hypocrite...

Love song


不是因为寂寞才想你-T.R.Y
Tag Board

ShoutMix chat widget

Linkage
Alicia Tay
Crystal
Claris
Darren
Debbie
Jastor Jasmine
Jastor Jeff
Johannes
Kee Chor
Lina
San San
Terence Tham
Yun Yun

MeMories

May 2009
April 2009

Credits
>Lovedrops♥
>x >x >x >x
Saturday, September 5, 2009
病倒了 ♥ 10:38 PM

用一辈子去等待一个机会几乎是等于零会发生的奇迹
是不是太傻了?
十几来年了,没有任何的消息
你在哪里??
总会在脆弱的时候把你想起
想起和你的点点滴滴。。。。
你过得怎样?我好想知道。
昨天夜里,我又梦到了你
好想不要醒来
醒来后,尝试找回梦里的一切
有关你的一切
你还好吗?我忍不住问我自己

星期五,我出事了。。
在NUS canteen 买完午餐
正准备回去,却在半路突然晕倒了。
完全失去了知觉
也不晓得晕了多久
醒来时,发现自己躺在地上
刚买的tomyang 汤洒了一地
而我的左手浸在热热的汤里,好烧,好痛。。
旁边围了一群人
却只是围着直到我挥复知觉。。。
我想如果有人马上扶我起来
我的手就不会被烫得破相了。
算了。。。
回去后不久,我的手疼痛难耐
尝试找人帮忙,却不得要领。
大家都不在
后来终于找到了救兵
不久被送进NUH Emergency department,
验血,量血压,验心脏。。。。。
屁股被打了一针。。。痛!
还掉点滴。。。
在家休息了一整天
人还是有点昏昏沉沉的
不过,手已经不痛了
现在最担心的是手部会留下很大块的scar。
本来还觉得自己的手还蛮美的
现在却搞成这样。哀呀!
过两天还得回NUH 复诊。。。
希望我的手还有的救吧
这两天,没胃口吃东西
到现在才真正吃了一餐
而且一吃就泄肚子
希望明天会更好。。